7 - The Door Is Always Open - 2:42
8 - Let's Turn Back the Years - 2:30
9 - She's Looking Good - 2:32
10 - Dreaming My Dreams With You - 2:27
11 - Bob Wills Is Still the King - 3:35
12 - All Around Cowboy - 2:58
13 - Ride Me Down Easy - 2:40

Overview:
Dreaming My Dreams is the twenty-second studio album by country music singer Waylon Jennings. Co-produced with Jack Clement, the release was recorded at Glaser Sound Studio in Nashville, Tennessee between February and July 1974.

Following the 1972 renewal of his contract with RCA Records, Jennings gained artistic freedom. He started to produce his own records, while he changed his image inspired by the ongoing outlaw movement. Jennings recorded the critically acclaimed Honky Tonk Heroes and the commercial success This Time.

Jennings left the recording studios of RCA and moved his operation to the Glaser Sound Studio. After producer Jack Clement married his sister-in-law and they became acquitted, Jennings was inspired to record an album upon hearing Allen Reynolds "Dreaming My Dreams With You" during a demo session hosted by Clement.

The singles "Are You Sure Hank Done It This Way" and "Dreaming My Dreams With You" peaked at number one and ten respectively on Billboard's Hot Country Songs. Released in June 1975, Dreaming My Dreams topped the country albums chart, while it peaked at forty-nine on the Billboard's Top LPs & Tapes. It was certified gold by the RIAA and Jennings won the Male Vocalist of the Year Country Music Association award.
Music information in first post provided by The AudioDB
Back