10 - Wanted Man - 3:24
11 - A Boy Named Sue - 3:58
12 - (There'll Be) Peace in the Valley - 2:30
13 - Folsom Prison Blues - 4:23
14 - Ring of Fire - 2:07
15 - He Turned the Water Into Wine - 4:01
16 - Daddy Sang Bass - 2:42
17 - The Old Account Was Settled Long Ago - 2:16 -
18 - Closing Medley: Folsom Prison Blues / I Walk the Line / Ring of Fire / The Rebel-Johnny Yuma - 5:08

Overview:
At San Quentin is the 31st overall album by Johnny Cash, and a recording of a live concert given to the inmates of San Quentin State Prison. The concert was filmed by Granada Television. The album was a follow-up to Cash's previous live album, the critically acclaimed and commercially successful At Folsom Prison.
The album was certified gold on August 12, 1969, platinum and double platinum on November 21, 1986, and triple platinum on March 27, 2003 by the RIAA. The album was nominated for a number of Grammy Awards, including Album of the Year and won Best Male Country Vocal Performance for "A Boy Named Sue."
There have been several releases with different songs and set order.

Recording:
On the original LP release, the song order was changed and several songs were cut, presumably for space reasons. Despite the title of the version released on CD in 2000 – At San Quentin (The Complete 1969 Concert) – the CD does not contain the entire concert uncut, but does feature additional tracks and running order that parallels the actual setlist. In 2010, the album was reissued on vinyl by Sundazed Records with the original Columbia catalog number LP 5362. The reissued Sundazed vinyl is an exact copy of the original record except that the back cover has a barcode and indicates it is a Sundazed issue. Performed but not included were the songs "Jackson" and "Orange Blossom Special", which are included in the video release of the show. Two songs were somehow slowed down by half a step ("Starkville City Jail" and "Blistered"), possibly due to using another tape machine while the tape on the original machine was changed. The album was certified gold on August 12, 1969, platinum and double platinum on November 21, 1986, and triple platinum on March 27, 2003 by the RIAA.

Reception:
The album was nominated for a number of Grammy Awards, including Album of the Year and won Best Male Country Vocal Performance for "A Boy Named Sue." The album was certified gold on August 12, 1969, platinum and double platinum on November 21, 1986, and triple platinum on March 27, 2003 by the RIAA.
Music information in first post provided by The AudioDB
Back